Dear Daylite User
Welcome to our newsletter for summer 2014.
With the recent release of Daylite 5 coupled with a more positive business sentiment in general,
JG Consulting have been pretty busy over the last few months. On the strength of this we have recruited a new staff member. This will enable us to provide more pro-active support and also
offer some new services such as general Mac IT support and Office 365 implementation.
See below for more details.
We have a new member of the team.
Brad Butterworth joined us in mid June and comes with a wealth of technical know-how.
Brad has 8 years of IT support experience and is fully certified for Office 365.
He is also is a whiz on configuring those dreaded networks and routers!
Mac Support Services
With more resources we are now able to provide general Mac IT assistance via phone, email and screenshare.
Here are some the areas we can help you with:
- Networking setup and troubleshooting.
- Assistance, guidance with data back-up
- Email setup and configuration.
- Computer setup and configuration.
- OSX Operating system assistance.
- Advice on hardware acquisition.
- Mac Training.
In recent months there have been some interesting developments for Office 365 and it is shaping up
to be a really good offering for the Mac platform. It is widely anticipated that Microsoft will release new
versions of the Office suite of products for Mac this year. When it does, an Office 365 account will be required to access Office products.
But what is Office 365 I hear you say?
Well, in simple terms it is a cloud service that provides email, MS Office programs (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) and document sharing.
We have listed the main features below.
- A massive 50 Gig Mailbox size limit.
- 25 Mb file size attachment limit.
- Full integration with Apple Mail.
- Outlook Online webmail.
- Easy migration path from Google and other providers.
- Anti-spam and malware protection.
MS Office Applications:
- Use of Office 2011 for Mac - Word, Exel, Powerpoint etc
- Access to new versions as they are released.
- Each user can install and use Office Apps on up to 5 computers and 5 devices.
- Access to Office Web Apps from any computer.
- Collaborate effectively and work together on the same document in real time.
- Use of Word, Excel & Powerpoint on IOS and Android devices.
Cloud document storage and sharing:
- Access your data from anywhere.
- An amazing 1 Tb of personal data storage using OneDrive.
- SharePoint: 10 Gigs storage per organisation plus 500 Mb with each user added.
If you think this might be relevant for your business then do feel free to call us for a chat.
phone: 0203 7141170